Yes forum connects you with the job market by informing you about job opportunities as you may see further below!
Columbia has developed a unique set-up that enables us to provide flexible packages of modular management & maritime services (technical management, crewing & training, commercial management, procurement, catering, insurance, etcetera), fully-customisable and specifically tailor-made for each client.
Our turnkey solutions guarantee cost-optimised operations and benefits obtained from economies of scale. Leveraging a wide network of 13 management and representative offices, we service our partners within similar time zones and provide high level of support to diverse fleet and crew trading worldwide.
Ships under our management are maintained to the highest standards, with condition and performance monitored through frequent inspections, sailing visits onboard, as well as enhanced reporting and quality management systems.
More for Columbia at: https://www.columbia-shipmanagement.com/
Columbia Shipmanagement Greece Ltd. has an availability in the Purchasing Department.
– Higher education with Master degree or equivalent training and experience
– Good command of the English language/ knowledge of computer programs/ communication skills and the ability to work within a team
– Previous Experience to Similar position: preferably 3Years
Columbia Shipmanagement Greece Ltd. has an availability in the Technical Department.
– Shipping related University degree and/or 1-2 years relevant working experience;
– Fluency in English language
– Adequate computing skills
Columbia Shipmanagement Greece Ltd. is seeking for an Administrative Assistant.
– Higher Education or equivalent training & experience
– Good command of the English Language
– Excellent typing skills
– Excellent knowledge of computer programs
– Good communication skills / ability to work within a team.
If you are interested, please send your CV at: HR@csm-gre.com
Don’t forget to mention YES Forum at your cover letter.
And we wish you all good luck!!