LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. They hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Their vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company’s growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore, invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for their job openings.
What you will be doing:
- Understand the company, its product range, and customer base in order to create effective marketing campaigns
- Maintains market awareness of new market trends and marketing strategy developments for product categories and new commercial channels, keeps up to date with the competition
- Writes, proofreads, and edits creative and technical content, reviewing product specifications and product updates
- Assist pricing negotiations of customers’ proposals and update pricing history database
- Conducting diagnostics to determine key pricing levels and estimating pricing opportunity
- Collaborating with Commercial teams to develop field tools that articulate our products’ value in the marketplace
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development and product launch
- Attending events and exhibitions in Greece and/ or abroad.
Core competencies of the ideal candidate:
- BSc / BA in Business, Management, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in marketing teams preferably in the maritime industry
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Detail and goal oriented, creative mindset, flexibility & adaptability.