MARE FORUM and BUREAU VERITAS will host the 8th online round table of the successful series “Designing the Future of Shipping” on Thursday, 13 July, 11:00 – 12:30 Central European Time.
This theme will be discussed again in a holistic approach, in a roundtable consisting of leading experts of the maritime industry chair-holders. They will exchange their thoughts, ideas, and visions and try to answer the following questions.
THE PANELLISTS: The Human Factor Imperatives!
– Spyros Tarasis, Vice Chairman, INTERCARGO
– Captain Alexandra Hagerty, MS, MA, AFNI, MIT Executive, Hagerty Maritime Consulting LLC
– Pieter Baan, Director, ING Business Banking Shipping
– Yasmina Rauber, General Secretary of the ZCA (Zug Commodity Association) / Managing Director, Yas Maritime
– Geert Dokter, Managing Director, Conoship International BV
– Nicholas Brown, Director, Brand & Communications, Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore [MODERATOR]
– More Panellists are to be announced
– Do we need new skills and expertise, plus more diversity in shipping?
– Do we need talented and charismatic people for the future of shipping?
– Where will they come from?
– What is the role of shipping education institutes in the era of sustainability?
– What are the trends in shipping management attracting characters and passionate personalities?
– What are the visions of the young generation?
– What are they looking for to enter a shipping carrier?
– How to attract young people to shipping?
It will be inspiring!
REGISTER NOW (FREE): https://lnkd.in/eYBYJZue