Competitiveness and compliance in today’s decarbonising tanker industry
Riviera’s two-day International Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Awards & Exhibition 2023 returns 7 November to Athens.
The conference programme delivers key business insights that span strategic, technical, operational and commercial aspects of the industry, while also showcasing market trends, developments and the latest technology.
Generous networking opportunities in a mix of settings allow attendees to consolidate existing relationships and explore new partnerships and opportunities. Day one concludes with the popular International Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference Drinks Reception, Dinner and Awards.
This year’s theme
Our theme this year is ’Competitiveness and compliance in today’s decarbonising industry’.
Highlights from the conference agenda include:
- Boardroom insights into tankers that win charters, navigating the digital transformation, leadership, transformation and change
- The impact of CII, EEXI, and SIRE 2.0
- A multi-fuel tanker shipping and trade future
- Innovations in efficiency, sustainability and environmental performance.
New for 2023
Our 2023 event also sees roundtable discussions and lightning talks introduced.
The roundtables are a response to industry demand for more intimate discussion, collaboration and networking among delegates with a shared professional interest in a particular niche.
Concise and impactful lightning talk presentations, lasting five-seven minutes each, will be spread over the course of the two-day event. Each talk will feature five slides. Following each lightning talk, attendees will have the opportunity to connect directly with the presenter at their exhibition stands for further discussion and collaboration.
Where the industry meets
Join leading global tanker operators, ship managers, charterers, regulators, class, industry associations, maritime services and the supply chain to benchmark industry intelligence, network and do business in all the aspects that make for competitive and compliant tanker operations.
The International Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Awards & Exhibition 2023 covers topics such as:
- How leading owners will balance regulatory and commercial pressures over the next year
- Where the market is heading
- Training in an age of reduced crews and increased automation/digitalisation
- Keynotes on the latest vetting requirements and practices
- A fully digitalised tanker industry – and what are the implications
- What charterers are looking for from owners. What owners can expect from charterers
- Technology: Balancing compliance, efficiency and economics
- A fully decarbonised tanker industry – what are the implications
The International Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Awards & Exhibition 2023 brings together charterers, vessel operators, regulators, class and the supply chain.
International Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Awards & Exhibition 2023 – 07-08 Nov 2023, Wyndham Grand Athens, Greece (12472)