Neptune Lines is a leading finished vehicle logistics provider, offering transportation and shipping solutions to manufacturers and shippers of cars and high & heavy cargoes. The company operates regular liner services in more than 40 ports in 27 countries across Europe, Mediterranean, Black Sea, North America and Far East. Its extensive range of 22 PCTC vessels enables optimal flexibility and can cater for a wide range of cargo, while achieving economies of scale across our network. Neptune’s growing network counts 3,000 port calls covering 1.3 million miles on an annual basis.
To meet our current corporate needs, we would like to bring to our team a
Administration Assistant Finance
Based in Piraeus, Attica
As an Administration Assistant Finance, you will be part of our Accounting team, carrying out the following tasks set out by management, including but not limited to:
- Register protocol and scanning of invoices
- File in the company’s ERP incoming invoices & documents
- Update of basic data in the company’s ERP (e.g., exchange rates)
- Manage various administrative tasks
- External jobs
The Company offers:
- Relevant experience will be considered an asset
- You have earned your University Degree, preferably in Economics or Accounting
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills both in Greek and English
- You have a can-do approach and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks while working in an organized manner
- You are a proficient user in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel
- Above all, we work as a team. As you have to cooperate with various colleagues from different teams within our Company, you indeed have to be a true team player!
Neptune Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. The premises in Piraeus have been designed to provide easy access to people with disabilities.
By applying, you will automatically agree with the Consent Form for the Processing of Personal Data (GDPR). More details at https://www.neptunelines.com/basic-page/223/consent-form-processing-personal-data
Please apply through our website form by clicking the button below: