Athens, Attica, GreeceOperationsFull time
We are a growing group of 190+ talented people, spread over three continents and united by one common mission: To improve efficiency in shipping through transparency and data-driven decisions.
Being at the forefront of a movement that’s leading to a new digital era for shipping, we continuously set ambitious goals that often produce complex challenges and drive us to constantly innovate.
Each day at MarineTraffic presents numerous opportunities to develop skills, share knowledge and have fun. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, one that is fair and honest and gives our people the confidence to be bold, to try new things and to grow.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for a CRM Administrator to help MarineTraffic continually improve and enhance our CRM ecosystem, to contribute in the smooth integration among CRM systems and to maintain CRM data integrity and quality.
- Works on CRM development, collaborates with other CRM practitioners (e.g. APEX classes and triggers in Salesforce)
- Develops integrations between CRM and other systems
- Creates and maintains documentation for workflows and processes
- Controls staff access to all CRM systems, in collaboration with the IT team
- Deploys new sandbox environments for development and UAT purposes
- Creates and monitors CRM object health-checks
- Resolves synchronisation issues or hiccups between systems
- Monitors CRM and resolves data entry issues (duplicates, mistakes, missing info)
- Supports data import/export operations across all tools in the CRM ecosystem
- experience in Salesforce APEX language (or Java)
- experience in SQL
- has skills using online technology and has the curiosity and expertise to learn a CRM
- takes data quality seriously and works to maintain a clean database
- fluency in English (oral and written)
- Salesforce certification(s)
- experience in PHP, or the desire to learn
- experience in a tech support role
- has good understanding of how a CRM should and can be utilised across the organisation
What’s in it for you? In MarineTraffic our people have the freedom to learn, grow, and be themselves.
- Work in an international, dynamic and pleasant environment, at a Great Place to Work-Certified™ growing company
- Remote work flexibility. Opportunity to work from the office, hybrid, or remotely
- Huge room for creativity and innovation
- Continuous learning including unlimited access to an online training platform
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration based on a job grading system
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Unlimited access to Mental Health Platform
- Sponsored wellbeing activities such as free on-site/online fitness activities
If you feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.
Get your career on course by joining a globally recognised industry leader.